Moly 1000 Anti Seize Compound
SealXpert® Moly 1000 Anti-Seize Compound is a solid lubricant paste for bolted metal joints; contains no lead or nickel.
- Can be used over a wide range of temperature (-30°C/-22°F to 650°C/1202°F)
- High load-carrying capacity
- Enables non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
- Coefficient of friction unchanged in the area of oiled bolts, even after several bolt re-tightening and loosening processes
- Good corrosion protection
- Suitable for bolted joints that are subjected to high temperatures up to 650°C (1202°F) and to corrosive effects, and which, after assembling and the initial operation, have to be re-tightened or disconnected. In order to ensure constant pre-stressing forces, uniform and steady coefficients of friction of the lubricant are necessary.
- Used successfully for cylinder head bolts, nozzle head screws of plastic injection moulding machines, bolted joints in the chemical industry, and also for the tension rings of centrifuges.
|Unworked penetration||280-310 mm/10|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||1.26 g/ml|
|Service temperature①||-30°C to 650°C|
|(-22°F to 1202°F)|
Load-carrying capacity, wear protection, service life:
|Weld load||4800 N|
|Wear scar under 400N load||0.08 mm|
|OK load||20000 N|
|Frictional force||2600 N|
|Coefficient of friction:|
|Screw test – µ thread②||0.13|
|Screw test – µ head||0.08|
|Initial break-away torque③||135 Nm|
Direction for Use
If possible, clean the thread and the bolt with a wire brush. Spread an adequate amount of the paste on the thread, right up to its root in order to obtain a good seal. In order not to alter the properties, the paste must not be mixed with grease or oils.
To enable this product to be applied more quickly and cleanly to larger areas, it is advisable to use the spray can.
Safety and Handling Consideration Keep away from children.
Flammable, keep away from fire and avoid high temperature.
It’s recommended to use the product in well ventilated place.
In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse with clean water immediately; if symptom goes on, call a physical attention.
Stored in a cool and dry location in unopened containers at 8 to 28 Degree Celcious.
Shelf life: When stored at or below 20°C (68°F) in the original unopened containers, this product has a usable life of 60 months from the date of production.
- Older Post
- Newer Post